Island Sea Turtle
Home of the Taxi Wallet® !
Pick up an island Taxi Wallet® and carry the Aloha spirit with you everywhere! Looking for a great Hawaiian gift idea? Artist Laurel Fisher captures with water color the noblilty of the Sea Turtle. Printed on durable coated canvas with vegan leather trim. Leather-free.
Slip this exceptionally slim and compact wallet for either men or women into any pocket and be on your way with all you need! With pockets for cards and driver's license, double pocket for bills and receipts, gusseted coin pocket, you'll see why the Taxi Wallet® has become the quintessential go-to travel wallet for people all around the world. Since 1987, the Taxi Wallet® has grown into a treasured American brand; winning the affections and the following of men and women alike.
About the artist: Laurel Fisher is a graphic design student in her fourth year at Central Washington University. Born and raised in the Pacific Northwest Laurel has been surrounded by design and the arts her entire life. Starting out eating clay from her mother's pottery wheel and drawing on huge sheets of butcher paper with her father, she has moved into the study and practice of graphic design, hand lettering, and sign painting. Laurel spends her time outside of art working at the university's recreation center, biking around town, cooking badly, keeping her brain active and informed, and listening to fifties rockabilly.
Features and Benefits :
- 3.5"w x 4"h x .5"d - an easy fit in a front pocket or small handbag
- gusseted coin pocket
- two card pockets hold 8 - 10+ cards. Inside coin pocket for extra security / outside center pocket for handy access to train or bus pass, hotel key, club membership, business and other card
- divided currency compartment to organize bills and receipts
- interior snap tab closure
- curved corners for comfortable front pocket wearability
- Gift packaged
Taxi Wallet® is a U.S. Registered Trademark of Vallavista Corporation.