Home of the Taxi Wallet® !
The Museum Collection: This Taxi Wallet is inspired by Wassily Kandinsky's "Color Study: Squares with Concentric Circles," painted in 1913.
Vibrant, supple leather beautifully honors the art of the masters. Images will retain their vivid hues for years. Guaranteed.
Slip this exceptionally slim and compact wallet for either men or women into any pocket or small bag and be on your way with all you need! With pockets for cards and driver's license, double pocket for bills and receipts, gusseted coin pocket, you'll see why the Taxi Wallet® has become the quintessential go-to wallet for people all around the world. Since 1987, the Taxi Wallet® has grown into a treasured American brand; winning the affections and the following of men and women alike.
Features and Benefits :
- 3.5"w x 4"h x .5"d - an easy fit in a front pocket or small handbag
- gusseted coin pocket
- two card pockets hold 8 - 10+ cards. Inside coin pocket for extra security / outside center pocket for handy access to train or bus pass, hotel key, club membership, business and other card
- divided currency compartment to organize bills and receipts
- interior snap tab closure
- curved corners for comfortable front pocket wearability
- Gift packaged
Taxi Wallet® is a U.S. Registered Trademark of Vallavista Corporation.